Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Value Board Coming Friday.


Coming this weekend I'll rank the top 32 players in the draft. Yes, there are only 31picks thanks to those cheating Pats. But I'm used to 32 picks so that's what we're sticking with. I'll keep the same value board up unless a player is injured or is arrested for murder. I have no idea why players move up and down in the draft after they have worked out. My theory is these "draft experts" (Kiper, McShay, Mayock, Davis) didn't get the "inside" info on the players. Teams don't collectively sour on a player for no reason.
So the draft board will be up this weekend which will be followed by the mock the following weekend. If I had my way teams would take the Best Available Player (BAP) 99% of the time. But half of them have to be below average meaning they have to make below average decisions (Cleveland, Detroit, Washington).

No comments: