Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Show Update


Man, it's been over a week and the show is picking up steam. I appreciate the regular callers, you guys make the show. Darryl, Cotton, Jeremy, Julius, Marco, Tad, Brian, Shadd, and Paul are just some of the guys who are making the show happen. Hell, even Donnie saying he can't stand me or my show is appreciated. We know you're still listening buddy.
Here's what you can expect in upcoming months. When football season (the real one) gets close we will get beat writers or reporters who cover UF, UGA, Miami, and FSU. It is the goal of the JC Sports Show for each school to have their own designated day. Meaning you'll hear from the reporter of your school and the reporter of your team's upcoming opponent. It should give you and I a good preview and feeling on what's going to happen that Saturday.
I'm not going to schedule interviews just for the sake of having them. Other hosts like to bog you down with interviews of the most insignifigant people. It's lazy and hosts do it to eat up time so they don't have to worry about another topic to come up with. I argue with my friends non-stop about sports so I don't have any problem filling two hours everyday. There are always unique subjects to talk about and you won't ever hear me just reading off headlines from the TU, Record, or USA Today.
As you can tell I give my opinion on everything. If you want a host that rides the fence this isn't the show for you. However, none of my opinions are fictional and aren't said just to get a reaction. Please keep listening and be active. You guys make the show happen and leave any comments just below this post on your thoughts.

No comments: