Monday, May 19, 2008

JC Sports Show Is Still on 1420.

Good news and bad news.

Bad news...my other employer wants to see more of me so I'm not able to do the show from 8-10 everyday.

Good news...I'm still on once a week from 6-7 on Monday evenings. Please make sure to check out the blog on a daily basis. This is where most of the news will be and I'll be on Monday evenings to gab about the week's events.
All thanks go to OK Walters for making sure I stay on. Please be sure to catch us as we talk about all the same garbage. This evening was my first on and we had a goodtime yaking about Joe Paterno and Bobby Bowden. I'll see you guys next Monday from 6-7. I'll be on 5 days a week again in July. Just be patient JC Sports fans. Make sure to leave a comment at the bottom of this post.

No comments: